Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last HK post

My last day in HK was spent mostly missing it before I was even gone.

Some parting thoughts:

20090320-_DSC1108
One of the great things about Asia is how everybody works as a conscious collective. This is how so many people are able to live so close to each other. In America, I'm pretty sure everybody would kill each other. Here's a subtle example. Every single building is the exact same height.


20090321-_DSC1242
We had to fly to Singapore before flying to Vietnam. This is because I like to save money at, what apparently is the cost of my time. Whatever. Nice clouds.

First impression of Vietnam?
The Vietnamese can unboard an airplane in about 30 seconds. No joke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What giant ass airplane window were you shooting out of? All my airplane shots have the curve of confinement.

wtf.

hobo said...

Wide angle lens (24mm) right up against the window :P