Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 13: Night

It was a long day, but as a general rule, one should always spend at least one night out in a city before you go. I'm glad we did.


4/27/2010
The same bridge I took pictures of earlier. It was almost impossible to get focus in the dim light and without a split prism on my manual 50 1.2



4/27/2010
Liked the texture of this one.



4/27/2010
This is in a bar where I had my first cocktail ever in Japan. It was the second best martini I've ever had in my entire life. The best being in Shinjuku. While while the western bar scene may be more creative. Nobody has spent more time making the perfect simple cocktail than the bartenders in Japan.



4/27/2010
The view from the window



4/27/2010
The best. I remember now ordering a vodka martini, simply because it was the only drink I was sure they would understand in English that I also enjoyed drinking sometimes. Seriously amazing.



4/27/2010
Another tasty cocktail. I forget which



4/28/2010
Walking back to the hotel. Liked the colours.



4/28/2010
Liked the shadow on this one.

1 comment:

HOGGER + Co. said...

I was gonna say the shadow in that one, too :)

Am sure it was a cosmo...don't lie.