Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18: Reasons why I love Japan

It's been awhile, which means that I've been pretty busy. Time to chip away at my "to do" list, starting with this entry. Here are a couple of reasons why I love Japan.

5/3/2010
The bartender creating a simple vodka martini. We ended up being friends by the end of the night. He even walked me to the elevator to hand me his card. Mental note. Next time bring business cards.



5/3/2010
THE BEST martini I've ever had in my life. It was finished off tableside and was beautiful



5/3/2010
Someday. One for the bartender too, who told me he's never tried it because it's too expensive, but he brought it to the table just to show me. He seemed almost proud presenting them.




5/1/2010
Words cannot describe how beautiful this image is to me. *sigh*







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I was just there in June, looking at your photos makes me homesick. Beautifully captured.

HOGGER + Co. said...

tangible, these ones.