Tuesday, June 18, 2019

NYC before the heat comes

NYC for a weekend after a grueling work crunch. Got in at 5:30am and dropped off my bags at the The James hotel. Even though I was deliriously tired, I decided to walk around and shoot in the morning light. All shot on a Fujifilm X-T30 35mm F/2.0

I'm sure I've photographed this water tower before. Still obsessed with them.




Another one




Last one I swear




It had rained earlier, and it was set to rain later that day. The tricky part about this photo was that it was windy on this street so I had to wait for awhile to get a still image




Trying to practice getting people in shafts of light. I should have been on the other side of him for this shot




I liked the color of his shirt




He looked like he had just been through a tough work week too




Not a great photo, but I liked how this shot looked like it was taken 30 years ago

No comments: