Thursday, September 3, 2009

For smita

There are a LOT more pictures, however, I have been both busy and lazy.

Here is the first hotel we stayed at. If memory serves me correct, the sink and toilet emptied onto the floor and into a drain. Shower? Same place.

The light was amazing inside though.

20090323-_DSC2029
Loved the color of this fan.


20090323-_DSC2030
Tea time, with our bus driver.


20090323-_DSC2035
This is how we all ate. I felt like I was taking pictures of the equivalent of Van Gogh's potato eaters. Yes, this one specifically is for you Smita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am both amused and touched. Thank you thank you. (Good thing I read this blog, eh?)
I heart the photos...that last one is begging to be blown up and hung on the wall above my desk. Now you know what to get me for my Birthday..or Christmas...or Random-Print-Giving-Day.