Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 5: Last meal

Travelling is as much about food as it is about the sites and photography for me. So what was the best meal in Shanghai? The breakfasts were cheap and delicious, and so were the other delectable stalls serving food so cheap and good it should be illegal. But the winner has to be this pan fried dumpling place. The inside was filled with a pork soup like mixture that had some sort of curry like spice to them.


20100419-_4190982
I believe this was our second helping of it. Or was it the third?



20100419-_DSC0448
I grab other breakfast items to feed my sleeping co-traveler.



20100419-_DSC0463
Train station at Hangzou.



20100419-_DSC0465
Rain + overcast light makes me think of Vietnam

3 comments:

Stina said...

mmm, dumplings for meee! thanks!

photohogger said...

That green text in the first shot did it for me.
Also YOU'RE a dumpling.

Have you seen my b/w shots on photohogger, yet? You need to add photohogger to your blogroll, yo!

P.S. HI CHRISTINA!!!!

photohogger said...

Dude, I've only got two blogs - foodhogger and photohogger :)
But I wish I had a thousand. :P