Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 15: pt 2

I finally got around to putting my computer together and hooking up my network. I've been away from the blog for quite some time now due to my recent move. Ironically, what motivated me to finally get back to it was because - like many people these days - my thoughts are on Japan. It is such a wondrous and beautiful place for me, and it upsets me greatly to see what it's going through right now. If there is any country that can rally through disaster and persevere, it is Japan. I imagine it will do it with speed, grace and hopefully with the help of many other countries.

Here's pt 2 of my temple day in Kyoto. There was a temple that I wasn't able to see the last time I was in Kyoto so I made the effort this time to make the trip down. First stop some food, then Kyoto station.


4/28/2010
I am a stalker


4/28/2010
Outside the station. Loved the blue against the intense red bus.



4/28/2010
Inside the station. If you squint it looks like a Picasso collage.



4/29/2010
Love stairs. Always so dramatic. Elevators are boring.



4/29/2010
Had to come back here as an homage

1 comment:

photohogger said...

YESSSSSSSSS YOU'RE BACK! THANK YOU.
Elevators can be interesting...you should give them a chance.
Photohogger's missed you, come catch up!