Monday, October 19, 2009

light

I decided a couple days ago that if were ever to open a Vietnamese joint, I would construct it the same way they do in the countryside. Two parallel concrete slabs, open in the front, with a kitchen in the rear. Basically, what you get is a giant softbox that trickles light through. Sure it would be a little dark in the back, but at least you'd be able to admire the wonderfully lit people infront of you.

pano_viet-004
Still life in Vietnam.


pano_viet-005
Beverage of choice with lunch.


pano_viet-006
Soft box action.


pano_viet-007
Another bike. I'm going to have a bike war with foodhogger.


pano_viet-003
Another fan. I've decided that along with bikes, I'm becoming a fan of older fans.

2 comments:

photohogger said...

Jealous of your still lifes.
And it's the same way in India - lots of light in the front of the stores.

The bicycle war is ON!

BTW, I'm your number one fan of fans.

photohogger said...

pssssst...it'll be a photohogger war okay?