Friday, October 16, 2009

Walking

The only better way to see Vietnam is to walk it. I figured this out passing numerous pedestrians on my bike. As much as biking through the countryside is better than driving through it. I imagine I would have had a lot more time to think about the photos I was taking if I were walking. Also, I'd have the chance to climb mountains, hills, or other interesting formations.

It reminds me of that guy who walked across China. Or at least tried to.

Here are some pics taken from a moving bike.

20090324-_DSC2492
I like the way this image could have been taken now, or 50 years ago.


20090324-_DSC2495
Really wanted to hike this formation. The view would have been amazing.


20090324-_DSC2510
The popular girls.

1 comment:

photohogger said...

Or 50 years from now.

And how very Hello Kitty! Love it!