Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2 ends

Yes, in retrospect it was a short day. As it turns out, the more touristy the place, the less photos I seem to take. Also, I decided I was not going to take a lot of night photos because each photo would remind me that I wanted to by a D700 before going to Asia.

That night Carol treated me and Aaron to a delicious seafood dinner. We walked down an alley with merchants selling fresh fish and eventually came to a place where she was a regular. They selected and weighed the fish while discussing the best way to prepare the dish and then somebody carried the fish to the restaurant and put down the order for us. The restaurant dispatched the food and transformed it into a delicious meal. I wish my appetite wasn't so rattled by the jet lag.

No pictures of the food, just one on the way back from Lantau island.

20090319-_DSC0883
Yes, I love neon.

No comments: