Monday, April 13, 2009

Day one cont'd

I call Harry when I arrive at the Cityview hotel in Yau Ma Tei. Lucky for me they have an airport shuttle that waits for you at Kowloon station. 2 more points for HK.

We plan to meet up later so I have the morning and the afternoon to explore by myself. My first day in Hong Kong seemed to last forever. Time seems to tick by that way when you have some time to yourself. Which is probably why Asia this time passed by in a wink, whereas Japan seemed more timeless for me.

Here are some pics from my morning walk.


20090317-_DSC0572
Setting up for the ladies market



20090317-_DSC0569
Hong Kong, much like Tokyo has lots of alleyways with really soft light pooling into them.


20090317-_DSC0587
The city is still waking up

1 comment:

CHOO said...

lovin the photos man.