Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 3

Like every other day in Hong Kong, this one starts with me wandering around looking for good food to eat. I've come into the habit of stuffing my face with at least one dahn taht a day. I'm not here to lose weight.

20090319-_DSC0894
On the way back from my morning face stuffing, I passed by these guys working on the street. I liked the juxtaposition of elevation and the contrast in their body language.


20090319-_DSC0899
We met up with Carol again and she showed us "Times Square" and IFC/Central on the Hong Kong side. I remember fumbling for my camera when I saw this guy on the bike passing by. Barely got him in time. I think this is one of my favorites from the trip. Thanks Carol!


20090319-_DSC0908
After Carol dropped us off at Central, our journey into Soho began with this innocuous looking escalator. Little did we know that it went on forever.


20090319-_DSC0903
I should post a neon sign every day.

No comments: